Cheers for a new start!

It is really strange to restart a blog after a few years of  a break.

Why I took a break? I did not like my content at all - I felt like I must write something every time. Sometimes my posts were so not me that I just stopped. I do not need to do something that does not feel right, who agrees with me?
But yeah, here we go again - a few months back I felt the urge that I want to write a blog again. In my opinion, it is really good for my writing skills. And I really want to improve in that. Also, I really enjoy to share my thoughts about products I love, music I discovered, photos I have taken and so on. 


This photo... I took it last year, but somehow it resembles new beginning to me - at that time I had so much new going on and I was so positive about it. This year it's the same - some new things, new place, new thoughts. Last summer I've learned to love the rain and I had met a special person in my life- interesting how this summer will go on.

Who am I? I am Jurgita, 21 years old KTU student, who currently stays in our beloved capital of Lithuania - Vilnius. Oh, I think it is easier to create a list ha ha. So here it goes:

  1. My major studies are New Media Language and minor - Human resources management.
  1. I am obsessed with cute stuff.
  1. I am not a lover of make up, but currently I cannot go out without a lipstick on.
  1. I always wear cozy PJ's and I can wear them all day long.
  1. I belong to students association and I can swear - that takes so much of my time but the experience that I got from there is worth it. (not to count memories, achievements and lovely friends I have found because of it!)

No need for more I guess. Just simple, basic facts to know more about me.

Stay tuned!

With love,
Jurgita ♥
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Unknown

Hope, you have enjoyed this post. Please let me know what you think about it in comments section below!

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą