Explorer

Once in a while I love to write some of my random thoughts, so I can express my feelings somehow. I'm not a writer nor a poet. I just need to clean my head.
Even if it is just a few sentences.


Last year, for one of my classes, me and my groupmates had to write a tumblr blog where we could write anything. It sounded interesting but challenging at the same time - oh man, what to write?
And then I understood that I'm a person, that needs to share their thoughts and my thoughts are so random, I even could not create one theme for a blog. Like for this one - it's the same. I just can't.
Like one day I feel like I need to write a review and next day I need to share one particular photo with a few sentences that somehow are related to it. Or not.
So, don't get surprised when in my blog you will see a new short post. With just a photo and few sentences.
Because that's who I am and what I wish to do.
I start to accept, that that's just who I am. An explorer, that one day will find her purpose. And I will capture my experience and share it with you, because I know that many of you feel the same - lost and trying to figure out yourself.
Let's take it slow, but move forward as much as we can!

Unknown

Hope, you have enjoyed this post. Please let me know what you think about it in comments section below!

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą